You know what’s coming this Thursday, right? Of course you do! So while we’re in this brief calm-before-the-Thanksgiving-storm period, we thought we’d share a few fun tidbits. Divert yourselves accordingly and have a wonderful weekend!
- So it turns out that making artisanal cheese is a pretty high-tech operation. [The Atlantic]
- Do you use disposable coffee cup lids when you get your to-go coffee in the morning? You probably don’t want to read this, then. [Fast Company]
- The New York Times finds a Thanksgiving recipe for each state … [New York Times]
- …but Linda Holmes objects to Minnesota being summed up by Grape Salad. [NPR Monkey See]
- The original recipe called for crushed brains, and 5 more things you never knew about stuffing. [Allrecipes]
- Are you deep frying your turkey this year? You might want to watch these cautionary tales — and then be careful! [io9]
- When you give someone a cookbook, do you write an inscription? [5 Second Rule]