Well, hello there! Still have any Thanksgiving leftovers? While you wait for that last bit of stuffing to warm up in the microwave, check out a few things we found interesting this week. And do tell — fruitcake, yes or no?
- So you call yourself a baker? How does your pantry stack up? [Bon Appétit]
- Speaking of a well-stocked pantry … here’s why you (yes, you!) should keep molasses in your kitchen. [America’s Test Kitchen]
- And since we’re on a baking bent, how delicious does this cranberry-orange bread look? [Vanilla and Bean]
- Finally, a good headline coming out of the NFL. Actually, this story of an ex-player turned farmer is downright heartwarming. [Takepart]
- Would you spend $260 on a bar of chocolate? [Modern Farmer]
- Did you minor in beer studies in college? Well, now you literally can. [NPR’s The Salt]