Well, hello again! Happy Friday. Kick back, put your feet up and enjoy a few things that we found interesting this week.
- Meet the failed lemon, the unfortunate clementine, the disfigured eggplant and the other ugly foods Europe is trying to eat more of. [NPR’s The Salt]
- Who spends three years making a sandwich? [Salon]
- Is your coffee too bitter? Maybe change the color of your mug. [The Washington Post]
- Take a photographic tour of “perhaps the most whimsical sweet shop … in the world.” [Messy Nessy Chic]
- So a Brussels sprout and a bunch of kale walk into a bar … [Modern Farmer]
- This bracing gin punch looks like just the thing to cut through the richness of holiday dinner party spreads. [Food52]