Welcome to our weekly-ish roundup of interesting tidbits. Enjoy — and have a happy weekend!
- Tipping more for your coffee lately? You’re not alone. [New York Times]
- Ruth Baron ate all 62 meals advertised in the NFL playoffs and survived to write about it. [Medium]
- The oral history of everyone’s favorite fast-casual restaurant. [Bloomberg]
- Here’s a short history of Belgian waffles to linger over during brunch this weekend. [Huffington Post]
- Every condiment has an origin story, but the one for soy sauce packets is murkier than most. [The Atlantic]
- Here’s what a truly Oregonian pint glass looks like. [Citylab]