Happy Friday! This week’s links show us how to make the most of cocktail bitters, give a peek into the restaurant of the future, share tips for keeping leafy greens leafy and green, and more.
- You aren’t just using your cocktail bitters for cocktails, are you? [Bon Appétit]
- Make homemade pop tarts! (Because easy was too easy?) [Vogue]
- Turns out Hipster Barbie is a coffee snob, and she’s on Instagram.
- The restaurant of the future is here, and it’s … lonely. [The New York Times]
- Our country throws away 40% of its food, but what if restaurants could donate more of it? [Vox]
- Kristen Miglore of Food52 has a better way to store your leafy greens. [Food52]
- Apparently McDonald’s has a secret menu, and Lucky Peach had some fun with it. [Lucky Peach]
- Take a behind-the-scenes look at cookbook writing. [The Telegraph]