It’s Friday — the perfect excuse to share a few interesting tidbits. And of course, bon week-end!
- How does one get a job in America’s Test Kitchen? A tastings and testings editor shares her story. [America’s Test Kitchen]
- You can’t say that in food writing. [The Kitchn]
- Sure, Kansas City has the better bullpen, while San Francisco has Buster Posey. But which World Series town has better food? [Chow]
- So the party starts at 8:00 and you show up at 9:30. Are you late? It depends. [FiveThirtyEight]
- This buttercream slathered on, oh, everything. [Food52]
- The praise of cast iron skillets cannot be sung enough, we think. [Huffington Post]