Don’t know about you guys, but it’s been, as they say, a doozy of a week over here. Which seems like an excellent reason to share a few recipes for dishes that come together quickly. Here’s to good food and time saved!
- Trisha’s Chicken Tortilla Soup [Food Network]
- Roasted Beet Hummus [Little House Pantry]
- Feta Quesadillas with Fresh Pico de Gallo [Food52]
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad [The Splendid Table]
- Squash and Green Chile Casserole [Homesick Texan]
- Mean Green Juice [Sur La Table]
- And in case you need something to wet your whistle before you start making dinner … The Handy Bird [The Straight Up]